Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I think I might be crazy.

I've managed to keep my 40 hour per week job as a lab tech, complete two master's classes Spring semester (HELLO 4.0!), while picking up shifts at my college waitress job.

Yep. I'm definitely crazy. Add to this the possibility of some major life changes for hubby and I...and well, I'm overwhelmed. Pure and simple. I have plenty of goals, hopes and dreams, and I refuse to give up. :o) I found a great verse/poem today that made me smile, and I just have to share!now, would you believe that's the mission (manifesto) for a company that first began manufacturing tee shirts? Hello dream job! either way, since finding this quote, I'm taking a good hard look at myself (and products by Holstee!)

updates to come.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of one of my favorite Walt Disney quotes, "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

    ReplyDelete