Friday, July 1, 2011

Independence

Happy Friday! Last day of work before a three day weekend. I've managed to get the time off for all three days from both jobs. More importantly, I've hit an important milestone in my gotta-get-healthy journey. I weigh less than I've weighed in a decade. A DECADE.

50 short days of focus and commitment have obliterated 18 pounds of me.

I FEEL AWESOME. Not only is the extra exercise boosting my mood, my loose clothes are making me smile. I feel awesome about this weekend, awesome about my weight loss, awesome to be alive. I feel strong, happy and independent.

How perfect that I feel independence from all the things that have held me back on the eve of Independence Day. :)
xoxo,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Being busy is one of the best ways I've found not to stress about the weight, but gradually keep that forward motion to push it off! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete